PREGNANCY TESTING CONFIRMATION
Before making a decision about your pregnancy decision it is important to confirm your pregnancy. Here at Horizon we provide free medical grade pregnancy testing. One of our medical professionals will read the results and answer any questions you might have.
If you are pregnant you might be eligible for a free ultrasound to:
- Confirm the viability of your pregnancy
- Determine how far along you are in your pregnancy
- Confirm that you have an intrauterine pregnancy
What are the signs you should take a pregnancy test?
If you aren’t sure you need to take a test, or you don’t know what signs to look for, you’re not alone. Early pregnancy symptoms can be hard to detect and easy to misinterpret.
That’s why it’s a good idea to schedule a pregnancy test when you experience these symptoms:
- Missed period.
- Unexpected changes to your body such as soreness, headaches, tiredness, breast sensitivity, nausea, or vomiting.
- Unexplained mood changes like irritability, mood swings, or food cravings and aversions.
If you have missed your period, schedule an appointment for your free pregnancy test today.
The content on this page has been reviewed and approved by our Medical Director.